Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001212056
- Total installations: 21
- Downloads: 406
- Average rated: 4
The Amazon S3 Connector for Confluence is a powerful app that turns your Confluence instance into an unlimited file storage system. Combining a simple and intuitive UI with the power of AWS S3 Buckets allows you to share content across multiple teams, securely and at scale.
Insert the macro "Amazon S3 Storage Connector" onto any Confluence page and start managing your files.
- Quickly add multiple buckets
- Restrict access to specific users, groups and Spaces for each Bucket
- Upload files directly from a Confluence page
- Create new folders to easily manage multiple files and projects
- Rename files and folders with a single button
- Display Bucket data in a folder or tree structure
- Display image thumbnails
- Customize the macro layout for your use case
If you're looking to connect your Jira instance with an AWS S3 Bucket try our Amazon S3 Connector for Jira app!