Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001211125
- Total installations: 2,300
- Downloads: 17,222
- Average rated: 3
Automated Log Work allows track and report work time precisely and seamlessly in Jira.
- supports NextGen projects
- precisely daily track work time
- generate work time report for your team with respect to global, project permissions
- start, stop, pause timers
- use manual or automatic mode with daily tracking
- sophisticated configuration
- single timer modes to start/stop timer with a single click
- report data export to Excel
- log work time on behalf of other user
Automated Log Work offers "Manual" and "Automatic" modes.
In "Automatic" mode time tracking is integrated with Jira workflow actions. Simply Start/Stop Progress, Resolve, etc. and enjoy automatically tracked work time. Easily configure when timers should stop/start/pause for each project.
In "Manual" mode, press "Start Timer" button on the issue page to start the timer. Press "Stop Timer" or "Pause Time" button to stop, pause the timer and save the automatically calculated worked time value.
Tracked time is saved to Jira Worklog.