Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001215199
- Total installations: 1,888
- Downloads: 16,501
- Average rated: 3
Jira without borders – Backbone Issue Sync is the leading app for synchronizing issue data between different Jira projects and instances.
Watch a video: Backbone demo
Request a demo of Backbone Issue Sync for Jira →
- Automated bi-directional issue synchronization between Jira projects*
- Control issue, field, comment, & attachment mapping
- Map workflows
- Use JQL to define issue syncing, limits, & filters
- Sync comments & attachments
- Define workflow mapping & specify distributed responsibilities
- Simple setup, configuration, & admin UI
- Performance, scalability, & reliability proven by enterprise installations
- Full control of privacy & security
- Sync data via HTTP(S), file, & email
- In-product troubleshooting
- Partners can sync unlimited projects & issues
Synchronize Jira Software, Jira Service Desk, & Jira Core across Server, Cloud, and Data Center installations.
* License required on all connected Jira systems
If you have any questions, get in touch . We'd be happy to help!