Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001218917
- Total installations: 706
- Downloads: 6,560
- Average rated: 4
Create custom blueprints spaces, pages or blog posts. Instead of using time-consuming workarounds such as copying and then editing content manually, users will be prompted a seamlessly integrated form that captures all information you require. You can provide multiple custom fields of different types (e.g. select, user mention, date fields, etc.) that are displayed neatly in a custom data entry form.
- Advanced Templates for Confluence without writing a line of code
- Blueprints for spaces, pages and blog posts in Confluence
- Collect data with placeholders and create form fields for your users to fill out
- Prefix for standardized page titles: Make your page titles uniformly structured by adding custom prefixes.
- Multiple permission schemes for spaces: Assign individual permission schemes to spaces.
- Consistent metadata: Automatically set labels to pages and blog posts.
- Multi-space page Blueprints: Limit global blueprints to specific space categories.