These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001215543
- Total installations: 1,269
- Downloads: 10,135
- Average rated: 4
More details With the BPMN Modeler Plugin you can easily create and edit... more
Product information "BPMN-Modeler Free"
- With the BPMN Modeler Plugin you can easily create and edit BPMN models on your Wiki-pages and combine them with everything else you have in Confluence.
- Instead of starting from scratch you can also import BPMN 2.0 standard-compliant models. From there on you can make changes to the diagrams directly on your pages. You can export your diagrams as .bpmn or .svg files.
- Any saved changes are stored in version increments. No update to your diagram is lost or overwritten.
- Decide who can view or edit your process models.
- Combine BPMN-Models with DMN-Rules and CMMN-Cases using the DMN-Modeler or CMMN-Modeler for Confluence.
Related links to "BPMN-Modeler Free"