Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001222275
- Total installations: 11
- Downloads: 76
- Average rated: 4
An infrastructure module that enables C4J in Jira addon.
C4J allow users to see Confluence content they need directly in JIRA issue without the need to enter Confluence. C4J Integrated Jira and Confluence so you have immediate access to any content you need directly inside a Jira issue.
· When creating a Jira Issue from Confluence page, you will automatically see the Confluence content of the page in the exact location in Jira C4J section. C4J Section offers an intuitive way to read and brows content within the Jira Issue.
· If you add a link to a Confluence page it will be automatically shown in C4J section in the Jira issue itself. You can easily set the size of the section in C4J config page.
· If an issue is mentioned in multiple pages you can browse all related pages and location directly in C4J panel.
· Add inline comments to a page from Jira C4J panel.
· View any Confluence macro such as: Roadmap, Diagrams, Jira Filters and more- in Jira issue C4J Section.