Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001219417
- Total installations: 189
- Downloads: 4
- Average rated: 4
Project Managers use Panorama Hierarchy and Structure for Jira to organise & structure Jira issues and the work performed by their teams to easily track progress. This ensures a single source of truth for statuses of all of the projects they need to monitor in Jira.
Panorama allows you to organise your work into a multi-level plan and easily track projects' progress. You can create directories to keep your work in order and easily populate them with issues.
Panorama enables you to:
- Create multi-level structures with Jira issues from multiple projects
- Build a Jira hierarchy with issues with sub-issues to subtasks or with a hierarchy of epics
- Add existing Jira issues to Panorama with a JQL search or by creating issues inline
- Aggregate Jira issues by multiple fields, such as assignee, sprint, status
- Restrict access to your plans to particular people
- Sum-up information about Jira issues in the same hierarchy
- Visualise the structure of links
Any questions, or feedback? Please contact us .