Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001220004
- Total installations: 3
- Downloads: 25
Phases for Jira is the visual load & capacity planning tool for teams or individuals on a timeline, that also can be used for looking at planned versus actual start & end dates for work.
- Visualize planned, ongoing & finished epic phases or stories over time.
- Plan with start & end dates, assign to team, estimate in hours etc.
- Extract actual start & end dates from epic status changes for epic phases, or from story status category changes for stories.
For capacity planning, you can easily spot periods when a team or individual is overloaded on a daily or weekly basis, and re-plan if necessary.
Rows for total, team, individual & unassigned show both load & capacity over time:
- Give each team a default capacity in hours per week.
- Specify deviating team capacity periods by adding capacity symbols to the timeline.
- Load symbols are visually indicating if a period is overbooked (red), nearly overbooked (yellow) or if there is capacity left for additional work (green).