Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001220026
- Total installations: 205
- Downloads: 579
- Average rated: 4
Multiple Checklists is a tool designed for creating checklists directly in Jira issues to help in organizing work on a particular task. Checklists can be an alternative to subtasks that are not always suitable to use in a particular issue. They are a convenient way to handle Acceptance Criteria or a Definition of Done as well. Multiple Checklists are still in a phase of rapid growth as we are working hard on adding more of useful functionalities.
Now you can:
- Add many separate checklists in each issue.
- Track progress in each checklist thanks to the dedicated progress bar.
- Reordering checklist items easily.
- Tracking who completed checklist items.
- Save existing checklists as templates.
- Reuse previously created templates by uploading them to other issues.
- Automatically add templates to certain types of issues in projects.
- Block issue status transitions if checklist items are not checked.
There is a lot more to come shortly!