Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001211631
- Total installations: 1,494
- Downloads: 15,775
- Average rated: 4
External Hooks Add-on allows user to configure pre-receive hook, post-receive hook and merge check hook on any given repository.
- Pre-receive hook is executed on `git push` command and allows to validate incoming changes and conditionally accept or reject them.
- Post-receive hook is executed after successfull `git push` command and allows to trigger CI pipeline or to send notifications (e.g. in Slack channel).
- Merge check hook is executed when user visits pull-requests page and allow to validate incoming pull-request for code style violations.
Both pre-receive and post-receive hooks can be used to output helpful information back to the developer console.
External Hooks Add-on is very flexible solution because it works with any given executable and therefore can be used together with vast toolchainavailable for programming languages, such as linters, code style checkers, test runners and much more.