Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001217990
- Total installations: 54
- Downloads: 473
- Average rated: 2
After the success of Requirement Yogi, we've had many requests for a testing solution that works with a document. Working with documents improves the quality of the testing, thanks to pictures and explanations!
- Write a testing procedure as a blueprint in Confluence. Add the "Testing" macro.
- In live mode, the macro transforms into a drop-down. It is very fast to tick successful tests (type the first letter) and move on to the next one (tab).
- At the top of the page, an icon lets you display a summary dialog with an overview of the progress.
- The blueprint index shows the testing progress across all testing sessions.
This product is even better when used with Requirement Yogi:
- Requirement Yogi displays the test results in the detail dialogs,
- The test procedures can be created from a set of requirements,
- Requirement Yogi exports the requirement details and their results to Excel.
- Various reports can be built with links between requirements and their tests.