Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001216509
When installing this addon in Bitbucket it registers:
- A Bitbucket linker that makes Bitbucket turn references to issues using a specified regex turn into links to the issue in Redmine;
- Bitbucket webhooks for pushes, commit comments, pull requests and pull request comments. These webhooks get handled in the Redmine plugin, creating a journal entry for the issue containing the commit message or comment and useful links and meta-data.
Since the linker and webhooks are registered using an addon they automatically work for all repositories of the user / team for whom the addon is installed.
- Currently the regex is hardcoded (see Bitbucket bug #13642).
- Currently only up to 5 commits per push are supported because of a limitation in Bitbucket's push webhook .