These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001212539
- Total installations: 174
- Downloads: 5,146
- Average rated: 4
More details Highlights: Source code can be from any of these sources:... more
Product information "Code Pro for Confluence"
- Source code can be from any of these sources:
- Within your Confluence page (same as the code macro)
- From an external URL like Bitbucket or GitHub
- From a file on the Confluence server like a clone of a Git or Mercurial repository
- From a page attachment
- From a global or space template
- Syntax highlighting equivalent to the code macro and recognizes the same language extensions added to the code macro
- Supports all the current code macro parameters
- Expand and collapse support similar to the expand macro with option to show or collapse on initial display
- Automatic title generation from the file or path name
- Profiles allow administrators to pre-configure access to repositories and hide access credentials
- Works with Macro Security for Confluence to allow control of url and profile parameters
Appfire helps great makers build what's next. Our growing portfolio of apps empowers teams worldwide with workflow automation, business intelligence, and administration at scale.
Related links to "Code Pro for Confluence"