Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001212211
- Total installations: 167
- Downloads: 3,246
- Average rated: 4
- Create stunning mashups from local and external sources
- Easy dashboards creation using content includes
- Include and reuse the content you have, from local (pages, attachments) and external sources
- Showing content based on user permissions (show for)
- Showing data from SQL, CSV, XML, JSON and RSS in your own, custom, way.
- Showing HTML content inside Confluence from any source.
- Using ConfiDoc local proxy to solve CORS requests
- Showing charts, images or other binary data from external services and don't have a single sign-on? Hide your authentication details behind the ConfiDoc proxy and show the content you need without prompting your users for in-browser authentication
Access services with no auth, with Basic authentication, With pass-through basic authentication, NTLM and connections to Microsoft Cloud services (SharePoint) .
Content from sql, nagios, cacti, sharepoint, jira, quickbuild, youtrack and many more is easily and seamlessly includable in your Confluence pages.