Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001219672
- Total installations: 57,926
- Downloads: 134,804
- Average rated: 4
The Confluence Cloud Migration Assistant is the recommended way to migrate from Confluence Server to Cloud. In one process, this app allows you to move any or all of your spaces and migrate your users and groups from Server to Atlassian Cloud. It will also check for common errors or conflicts prior to migrating so you can resolve them beforehand.
- You'll need a Confluence Cloud site set up before migrating. If you haven’t already, start a free extended cloud trial to get started.
- This app requires that your Confluence Server site runs on versions 5.10.0 or later.
- See how it works in this video or read the documentation .
- Visit our Cloud Migration Center to learn more about cloud migrations.
When to use:
- Migrating an entire Confluence Server site to a new Confluence Cloud site.
- Migrating Confluence Server spaces or users and groups to an existing Confluence Cloud site.
- Atlassian Support has recommended using it.