Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001217260
- Total installations: 1,007
- Downloads: 11
- Average rated: 3
This add-on offers the convenience of creating branches in GitHub from a Jira ticket. Create and view GitHub branches directly from a Jira issue.
- Simply add the GitHub App to your account : https://github.com/apps/jira-bot
- select which repositories you want to create branches in
- create and view branches in a Jira ticket.
This plugin will create a branch with the full issue key, eg. 'SENG-1234', off of the master branch. Optionally, this can support the GitFlow patter creating a branch off of Develop, such as 'feature/SENG-1234' or setting a custom branch name, e.g. 'SENG-1234/my-fav-branch'. Installation instructions on GitHub