Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001218391
- Total installations: 250
- Downloads: 3,191
- Average rated: 3
Dependency Map visualizes Jira links between issues. It is ideal for planning and follow-up of product develoment, since it can show the possible development order of features or stories and also shows information, such as status as colors and/or release versions and teams in horizontal or vertical swimlanes (e.g., Program Boards).
- Create different views to show requirement break-down, blocking issues, and release planning of the same data. Automatic layout ensures updated views at any time.
- Edit multiple types of links right in the map.
- Use your existing Jira filters to select issues for your maps.
- Use Dependency Map for product development, company goal breakdown, understanding system relations of any kind of system, or to analyze workload, system quality, etc. Your imagination sets the limits!
Want to know more? Want a demo or access to a demo site? Have a feature request? Need similar tools for your business? Don't hesitate to contact us! email@example.com