Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001217765
- Total installations: 181
- Downloads: 4
- Average rated: 3
Document Control for Confluence Cloud consists of a few components:
- Tools to assign reviewers and electronically sign Confluence pages.
- A page macro to display review and signature status within a page, such that it can be exported to PDF or printed.
- A space macro to view the document control status of pages within a space, at a glance.
- A configuration page to customize the way signatures are handled, including email notification and 21 CFR 11 compliant authentication.
All data is stored in your Confluence instance (via content properties).
Note that this add-on only provides functionality to help you meet the technical requirements of 21 CFR 11 as it pertains to electronic signatures. Organizational policies, Confluence settings, and other document controls play an important role in total 21 CFR 11 compliance.