Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001211601
- Total installations: 288
- Downloads: 4,518
- Average rated: 4
Electronic Signature Fields app contains custom fields for checking user credentials and is compliant with 21 CFR Part 11. This means that the user needs to enter valid credentials when editing a ticket. This prevents unauthorized actions on issues.
You can check user credentials according to the required technical elements of 21 CFR Part 11 that defines the criteria under which electronic records and electronic signatures are considered trustworthy, reliable, and equivalent to paper records.
- User Validator Field - validates username and password of a system user
- Logged User Validator Field - validates a password of a currently logged in user
- Issue Signs Information - issue tab panel with the history of the signatures
- Search - you can filter tickets by users who signed.