These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001211111
- Total installations: 839
- Downloads: 19,186
- Average rated: 4
More details Elements Copy & Sync allows you to copy, link and sync Jira issues,... more
Product information "Elements Copy & Sync (formerly Exocet)"
Elements Copy & Sync allows you to copy, link and sync Jira issues, even across multiple projects.
Want to know more?
- Copy issues either automatically via a post-function or manually using a button
- Configure exactly what you want to copy and sync between issues: fields, comments and attachments
- Define who can trigger an issue copy based on groups, roles or users
- Display important information, stored in linked issues and sub-tasks, as customizable outlines.
- Publish issue data in Confluence pages using templates
Popular use-cases include:
- create multiples subtasks on the fly
- pre-populate your subtasks' fields based on parent issue fields
- Share information about linked issues through the Jira Service Desk customer portal
- Synchronise comments between a Jira Software and a Jira Service Desk project
Related links to "Elements Copy & Sync (formerly Exocet)"