These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001211111
- Total installations: 896
- Downloads: 21,726
- Average rated: 4
More details Elements Copy & Sync allows you to copy, link and sync Jira issues,... more
Product information "Elements Copy & Sync - Jira issue sync"
Elements Copy & Sync allows you to copy, link and sync Jira issues, even across multiple projects.
Want to know more?
- Copy issues automatically via a post-function or manually using a recipe
- Configure exactly what you copy and sync between issues: fields, comments and attachments
- Define where and how recipes can be used, based on issues types, projects, status, or even labels or priority
- See linked issues in side panel
Popular use-cases include:
- Escalate issues from JSD to Jira Software with comments and attachments synced
- Copy issues from one project to another for incident management
- Create change requests from a Service Desk Ticket
- Create Epics or Stories from a Support ticket and sync fields
- Create Stories from an Epic and link them
Related links to "Elements Copy & Sync - Jira issue sync"