Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001211122
- Total installations: 60
- Downloads: 1,143
- Average rated: 3
The main idea behind Email Task is to allow you to turn any Jira issue into the email you want.
You start with preparing your own email templates, where you can:
- define email body with a user-friendly HTML editor
- set default recipients (i.e. assignee)
- embed actual issue details (i.e. due date)
With the templates set up, you can then send out the emails, either "by hand" from the issue screen or along with an issue transition thanks to workflow post function support. All mail messages sent by Email Task are recorder for future traceability.
Having this simple-yet-powerful functionality enables you to cover a number of use cases, such as:
- communicating with your customers using consistent email messages
- keeping email communication next to actual Jira issue for better traceability
- sending automated, custom-tailored email notifications to any user involved on issue transition
- and many more!