Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001211254
- Total installations: 191
- Downloads: 4,598
- Average rated: 4
Enterprise Password Policy extends Jira's basic password policy to best suit your practical security needs.
Enterprise Password Policy for Jira lets you:
- enforce password history to ensure a new password cannot be the same as the set number of previous passwords.
- guard access to your work by locking users after a number of failed logins, password expiration, period of inactivity, or a selected date.
- protect user accounts by enforcing periodical password change, making it harder to intercept passwords.
- set and customize password expiration and account locking notifications to keep users informed in a friendly way.
- set rules for password complexity to make sure passwords can't be easily guessed.
Enterprise Password Policy is also available for Confluence. Find it here .
To further enhance your Jira experience, check out: