Exalate for HP ALM/QC is not a Jira app, but an HP ALM add-on to complement to the “Jira Issue Sync & more” app.
In order for your synchronization to work, you have to also install “Exalate Jira Issue Sync & more” on your Jira instance. This app can be found here .
Exalate for HP ALM supports:
- Bi-directional, secure sync
- Sync all data, including custom fields, attachments, comments and work logs
- Respects comment visibility for all use cases
- Each party defines what is private or shared
- Easy to get started
- Works out of the box
- No intermediate server needed
- As configurable as Jira itself through a flexible scripting engine
- Cut delays with instant synchronisation
- Upgrade flexibly - forward compatibility built in by design
- The sync panel provides your users the guarantee that the synchronisation completed successfully
- Supports Jira Cloud to Cloud sync