Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001211675
- Total installations: 360
- Downloads: 6,070
- Average rated: 4
Embed git files on your page or add them as attachments. Git for Confluence keeps your files up-to-date with your repository.
Customize how embedded content is displayed with these macro options:
- View only part of a file by selecting the first and/or last line.
- Collapse the macro to keep your page organized.
- Render markdown directly on the page.
- Syntax highlighting based on the language of the file.
Git for Confluence comes with several Confluence macros:
- A macro to view git files on your page.
- A macro to view the content of a git folder on your page.
Easily configure your own repository or connect to Bitbucket, Github or Gitorious. Restrict usage to one or more groups or allow access to everyone.