Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001216514
- Total installations: 816
- Downloads: 6
- Average rated: 3
Do you really understand your site visitor? How well does your content match with your visitors’ interests? How long did your visitors stay on your website? And what did they do there?
Google Analytics can give you all the answers and it’s Free! Our plugin connects your Confluence Cloud site with Google Analytics, be it your intranet, documentation site, or commercial website.
The setup process is so simple that also non-technical users can easily get it to work.
More advanced? You can easily configure custom dimensions in Google Analytics and Report on:
- Space Key (dimension1) - The key for current Space
- User Key (dimension2) - a unique identifier for a User, compliant with Google PII Policy.
- Content ID (dimension3) - The ID of the Content (e.g. the Page ID)
- Content Type (dimension4) - e.g. page, blog …
- Content Version (dimension5) - Version of Content
To Get started view our Set-up Guide.
If you are happy, please consider leaving a positive review. It really helps us!