These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001215925
- Total installations: 509
- Downloads: 1,241
- Average rated: 3
More details This app comes with a Google Chrome extension and... more
Product information "Google To Jira - GTJ"
We designed GTJ to facilitate the interaction between Google Apps and Jira.
Major features include:
- Create, Edit and Comment on Jira tickets using Google Mail (Gmail), Groups, and Calendar.
- E-mail Subject will be the Summary & Body as the Description or Comment.
- You can include the e-mail itself as attachment(.html format).
- Upload e-mail attachments and inline images.
- Tag e-mails used via GTJ to open related issues on a later time.
- Select one or more attachment from your Google Drive files & simply upload them to Jira in one click.
- Auto detect Issue key from e-mail subject
- Auto detect the meetings & events duration in Google Calendar to be Logged as work on Jira.
- Select any text in Chrome browser, right click and get all GTJ features (Create, Edit, and Comment) from the selected text.
- Supports Jira actions on the fly (GTJ icon on the top right corner of Chrome) to Create/Edit/Comment on Jira
Related links to "Google To Jira - GTJ"