Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001211472
- Total installations: 190
- Downloads: 2,905
- Average rated: 3
HTTP Feed Custom Fields retrieve dynamic information from external systems. No more disconnected data that you have to input manually – get it all in your Jira and have it updated dynamically.
- Ensure that custom fields data is always up-to-date
- Set or update the value of custom fields with an automation rule
- Save time of your Jira admins by setting it up only once
Main use cases
- Pull and display a list of values from an external system, without a necessity to enter them all manually into Jira or to enter them all into your database
- Retrieve end-user data from external systems and display it on a support ticket
If you have an idea for a feature that you would like to have implemented - we're just one click away.