These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001211550
- Total installations: 775
- Downloads: 9,456
- Average rated: 4
More details Call an URL after a git push Supported HTTP methods... more
Product information "HTTP-Request Hook for Bitbucket Server"
- Call an URL after a git push
- Supported HTTP methods are
- Supports HTTP basic authentication
- Supports triggering of multiple URLs
- Triggers each URL for each branch and tag that gets pushed
- Supports filtering of events (e.g. only trigger an URL for pushes to the master branch)
- Trigger a variable URL (e.g.
Related links to "HTTP-Request Hook for Bitbucket Server"