Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001219028
- Total installations: 9
- Downloads: 4
- Average rated: 4
iEnterprise CRM - JIRA Integration will allow you to see the reporter details from iEnterprise CRM inside JIRA ticket.
Also, all the JIRA tickets reported by a customer can be viewed in iEnterprise CRM.
Not an iEnterprise CRM customer? Click here to Sign-up for free
Instructions to setup the app :
- Login to iEnterprise CRM
- Goto Settings (see settings icon @ top-right)
- Open Global Settings -> Integrations -> JIRA
- Enable JIRA Integration and connect to JIRA using your JIRA credentials
- Goto JIRA add-ons marketplace and install iEnterprise CRM app
- Open Getting Started
- Connect to iEnterprise CRM using the button provided there
- Open a JIRA Ticket, If the reporter is a CRM contact, you can see the contact details inside the JIRA ticket, with a link to open the record from CRM.
- When opening a contact in CRM, You can see all the JIRA tickets reported by that contact under JIRA Tab.
- You can also open the JIRA Tickets directly inside CRM and add comments.