Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001218929
- Total installations: 4
- Downloads: 96
The Information Mapping® Method is a research-based, systematic approach to analyzing, organizing and presenting clear and user-focused information. It is widely recognized as an international content standard for creation, management and deployment of mission-critical content.
The Information Mapping® method helps writers analyze, organize, and present information based on the audience’s needs and purpose of the information. Benefits of an Information Map include:
- Write in Blocks, or small chunks of information with a label.
- Group Blocks into Maps, and Maps into Overview Maps
- Automatically inserts placeholders for Map titles and empty columns for Block labels
- Allows you to insert Overview Maps on different levels. Overview Maps are ideal to orient the reader to the content that follows, resulting in a better understanding of the document
All of this allows for easier digestion of content, better structuring and availability of documentation and a better user experience for information