Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001220905
- Total installations: 8
- Downloads: 418
- Average rated: 4
Welcome to the world of integrations!
Create automated REST-integrations in minutes without coding! Extend, automate and integrate Jira with other systems such as ServiceNow, GSuite, Salesforce, GitHub and own built system. Or use it to automate JIRA tasks via the REST API.
REST Request actions can be chained, using the response from the previous REST request action as input for the chained REST requests(s).
- REST Request Configuration
- Triggers - Post Function, Events and Cron (schedule job)
- Incoming REST calls - map incoming data to JIRA
- Execution Log - Request details
- Chained REST requests - triggered by its parent
- Issue Object variables
- JSON Path - for defining variables
- Authentications (OAuth2, Bearer Token, Basic)
- Send issue attachments
Example use cases:
- Automate system access on external systems such as LDAP
- Get or send information to external systems
- Automate creation of confluence pages for Epics
- Sync JIRA to JIRA