Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001213257
- Total installations: 63
- Downloads: 1,023
- Average rated: 3
Put your Jira issues on the map
By geotagging your Jira issues, you can keep track of the exact location where the work needs to be done, or where the issue originated from.
Mapit shows these issues in a map gadget powered by Leaflet and OpenStreetMap.
- Display geotagged issues from your favorite filters in Mapit
- Quickly assess issue status or priority by looking at the pin color
- Select issues in Mapit and view them in the Jira issue navigator
- Search for addresses and issue data in the map
- Automatically geotag new issues by creating them directly from the map, or using the position of attached images
- Alter the position of an issue by moving it in the map to the new position
- Plan a travel route between several issues and view it in Google maps
- Organize your issues in areas within the map
- Add map source of your prefrence
- Add ArcGIS data to your map
- Integrate with Insight Asset Management
Note: this add-on requires that your Jira server instance is connected to the internet.