Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001220956
- Total installations: 10
- Downloads: 1
- Average rated: 3
Let Memonia help your Slack team to find answers for questions that have been answered already in your Confluence wiki pages.
When someone asks a question in your public Slack channel, Memonia automatically identifies it and finds answers in your wiki pages.
Look at the installation instructions for details.
Supported languages: English
- Automatically filters out redundant content and identifies important pieces of information on your wiki pages
- You decide which and where is your wiki knowledge should be available
- Provides automatic and manual search for your wiki knowledge in Slack channels
- No additional accounts are required: use your Slack and Atlassian Cloud accounts