Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001219516
- Total installations: 8,194
- Downloads: 4
- Average rated: 2
The Confluence Cloud for Microsoft Teams integration provides possibility to:
- Display Confluence Cloud page or blogpost in the channel tab
- Create new page as a sub-page to the displayed in the channel tab
- Quickly navigate and provide reference to the Confluence Page via Messaging Extension
With Confluence Cloud tab you may now add your Confluence page or blogpost in Microsoft Teams channel as a tab, so that your team could easily navigate, discuss or simply use it as a cheat sheet.
Moreover, you can now quickly create child page to the one you have added as the Confluence Cloud tab. Whether it’s a meeting minutes or quick notes you’d like to state within the project documentation – it is now possible to do directly within Confluence Cloud tab.
Confluence Cloud integration also provides Messaging Extension for Microsoft Teams with a handy search option within your Confluence pages.