Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001218822
- Total installations: 290
- Downloads: 2,007
- Average rated: 4
❗IMPORTANT: The Notifications is now entirely integrated within ScriptRunner for Confluence and is no longer supported. You can now find the same functionality (with improvements) directly in ScriptRunner. ❗
Notifications for ScriptRunner for Confluence gives teams granular control of space and page watchers and allows companies to better control who sees content updates.
With Notifications you can:
- Subscribe whole groups of Confluence users to news updates - great for company newsletters.
- Follow entire page trees with a single click.
- Optionally watch any new pages that are added to the hierarchy
- Override and choose which pages to not to watch in the hierarchy.
- Admins - manage all notifications from the built-in script section.
- Watch/unwatch pages based off a CQL query.
- Extend Notifications functionality and set up conditions or automations using Groovy.
To use Notifications for ScriptRunner for Confluence you must have ScriptRunner for Confluence installed.