Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001221676
- Total installations: 1
- Downloads: 47
- Average rated: 4
This plugin is designed to be embed dynamic models, process simulators, data visualizations and other tasks using Oberon-07 programming language in Confluence pages. Oberon-07 is a very beautiful and concise programming language, the syntax of which can be studied in a few days. This allows to quickly develop models and visualize models for non-professional programmers. Oberon-07 is the result of decades of work by Niklaus Wirth - a famous scientist, specialist in the computer science, and his assistants.
- teaching programming and algorithm to schoolchildren and students
- creation of production simulators, warehouse, trade, physical and other processes
- demonstration of algorithms and models in research
- dynamic visualization of mathematical models and processes
The main advantage of this plugin is that it is a very simple, but at the same time, powerful programming language, that allows you to focus on the current task, and not on the learning of syntax and many libraries.