Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001220703
- Total installations: 157
- Downloads: 2
This listing is for Panorama Lite for Jira , which includes most of the features of Panorama hierarchy & structure for Jira .
Lite version limitations:
- no visibilty controls for panorama
- no export functionality
- dynamic tree building from JQL limited to 50 issues per query
- number of panoramas per installation limited to 5
Panorama allows you to organise your work into a multi-level plan and easily track projects' progress. You can create directories to keep your work in order and easily populate them with issues.
Panorama enables you to:
- Create multi-level structures with Jira issues from multiple projects
- Add existing Jira issues to Panorama with a JQL search or by creating issues inline
- Aggregate Jira issues by multiple fields, such as assignee, sprint, status
- Sum-up information about Jira issues in the same hierarchy
- Visualise the structure of links
Any questions, or feedback? Please contact us .