Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001212146
- Total installations: 144
- Downloads: 1,932
- Average rated: 3
Plain Tasks allows you to work with issues of Jira projects avoiding Jira complexity. All issues of one Jira project are displayed as a simple to-do list with only the most important information. It's especially great for Jira Simplified Workflow.
Creating and managing issues with Plain Tasks is very simple and intuitive. And if you need to go back to full Jira functionality, you can easily switch to the Jira Issue screen at any point.
Use Plain Tasks to:
- Keep a bunch of small short-term tasks in Jira.
- Have one plain to-do list for the whole project.
- Create and manage issues faster and easier.
- Introduce Jira to newbies, and more.
- Creating new issues right on the task list page at a lightning speed.
- Editing issues.
- Assigning and reassigning issues.
- Adding comments.
- Resolving and reopening issues in one click. Really!
- Filtering and sorting issues.
- Selecting a project and switching between projects.