Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001213285
- Total installations: 487
- Downloads: 8,514
- Average rated: 4
Need to make a quick edit to a README but don't want to go through the local workflow? Then Power Editor for Bitbucket is for you! Add, edit, delete, upload or rename files from inside Bitbucket. Resolve merge conflicts. Quickly iterate on pull requests right from the browser with our pull request editor shortcuts. With support for markdown preview, code folding, and git hooks, you won't even want to open your editor.
- Add/rename/edit/upload/delete files from the browser.
- Resolve merge conflicts in browser.
- Support for reStructuredText (RST).
- Powerful in-editor toolbar to help make big changes quickly.
- Preview markdown before committing.
- View diff's before committing.
- Pick between tabs or spaces for tab key.
- Support for git hooks.
- Edit button in pull request diff tab to help quickly fix typos.
- Edit button on README page to quickly edit README.