These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001212503
- Total installations: 153
- Downloads: 2,286
- Average rated: 4
More details Supports specific values (e.g., "refs/heads/master") and... more
Product information "Pull Request Please for Bitbucket Server"
- Supports specific values (e.g., "refs/heads/master") and patterns known from Bitbucket's branch permissions page (e.g., "releases/**") to protect Git references from pushes without pull requests
- Configurable users (e.g., the release or integration manager) can be allowed to push directly
- Service users (e.g., a CI system connecting to Stash/Bitbucket Server with an access key) can be allowed to push directly
- Pushes to branches of open pull requests can be allowed
- Supports the creation of beautiful ASCII art messages which makes the hook message stand out in the console of the user
Related links to "Pull Request Please for Bitbucket Server"