Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001218839
- Total installations: 139
- Downloads: 4
- Average rated: 4
Take into your hand the document quality control of Confluence pages, using the following macros. Documentation .
QC - Page property (by selecting any page from any space),
- Print out the page metadata properties like page ID, version number, updated date, last updated by and URL.
QC - Citation table
- Display a table of other pages that cite the current context.
QC - Internal reference table
- List all internal references of the current page. This is a list with all the wiki pages mentioned at the current page.
QC - Viewers table,
- List all users that viewed the current site.
QC - Revision value
- Use the “QC Page Revision Overview” to assign a revision value to a Confluence version.
- Use the “QC Revision Value” and the “QC Revision Table” macros to display the revision number on the document page.