Develop a culture of quality by keeping quality front of mind throughout the project life cycle.
- Quickly report on quality metrics
- Average transitions per issue: When this metric deviates from the norm quality may be suffering. Too few transitions could indicate work is being rushed through the workflow without the proper controls. Too many might be a sign of upstream quality issues on work in progress.
- Issue reopens vs Issue resolutions: A declining re-open ratio shows work quality is improving, while a persistent upward trend shows low quality work is escaping the pipeline unchecked.
- Visually track trends over time
Quickly spot patterns in your data, then drill down by time period and project to investigate.
- Insights for any industry
From manufacturing, software development and marketing right through to support desk projects. Quality metrics for Jira is suitable for any organisation looking to improve quality.
Have questions or suggestions?
You can reach us via our support portal .