Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001221399
- Total installations: 166
- Downloads: 984
- Average rated: 4
Any user can check in sensitive information such as passwords, public keys, access keys, etc. into a git repository. Bitbucket does not have a way to eliminate or detect and block users who exhibit this behavior; the typical developer workflows make this an easy omission even by well-intentioned users. This poses a very large security risk as this information could be passwords for network devices, private keys, or even personal credentials for highly sensitive systems. This can lead to privilege escalation, either by malicious users who have network access to the Bitbucket server, or by an external attacker who has bridged perimeter security.
Our application integrates into Bitbucket and detects and blocks sensitive information from being checked in.
- Repository vulnerability scanning reports.
- Global level hook enforcement
- Use our built-in rules to scan for vulnerabilities or define your own.
- Repository level customization using mohami-security.yml config files.