Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001211708
- Total installations: 255
- Downloads: 1,825
- Average rated: 4
It's open-source. If you have specific needs, just fork it from this repository: https://bitbucket.org/aragot/seo-manager .
Important: The author does not provide support for this add-on. Please ensure you have an in-house Java developer who is able to debug this add-on in case of problem.
- SEO macro to define keywords, description and custom title for your page,
- Detects your robots.txt and sitemap.xml files,
- If you save, it attempts to create (or replace) the two files in your installation directory.
- If you site is small enough, it suggests a sitemap for you. It's up to you to modify it.
Current drawbacks: It doesn't create the sitemap.xml automatically, it only does it when the administrator triggers it; and the generation of sitemap.xml may take up a lot of resources if the instance is too big, because it reads every page in the database in a single transaction. It's open-source, so just fork it and check whether it fits your needs.