Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001220740
- Total installations: 110
- Downloads: 878
- Average rated: 4
Notifications for users about changes in issues. Each user turns on or off the display of notifications! Notifications are displayed in the browser on the active Jira page. Admins can send users any notifications with any HTML.
- Notifications are automatically sent to as specified in the project notification scheme setting.
- Each user can enable or disable automatic notifications for themselves.
- Administrators can send personal notifications to a user, a list of users, or groups.
- Admin can send a message that closes only after clicking
- Java public api for your plugins and scripts
- REST for send notifications
- Save admin notifications
- Displaying messages on the Service Desk portal
- JQL and event filters for each user