Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001220080
- Total installations: 75
- Downloads: 558
- Average rated: 4
Smart Git Integration for Jira is a simple solution to integrate your Git and Jira projects. Commit message or Branch name is a link that connects repo by sharing Jira Issue Key. Use a single tool to manage your Git projects directly from Jira:
- Simple and user-friendly plugin
- Easy admin settings
- Quick configuration - just select provider, add the repository name, and personal access token or username/password (depends on Git Provider). Option of mass repository management is also included
- Smart Integration clones your repo and analyzes information locally instead of sending requests slowly to Git Provider API or receiving webhooks.
- Smart Jira issue page - all information about commits and branches, merge branches on Issue side panel with direct links leading to Git Provider site, with more detailed info.
- Side-by-side code comparison
We support these Git Providers:
- GitLab CE/EE
- Microsoft Azure DevOps VSTS/TFS