Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001219099
- Total installations: 141
- Downloads: 2,007
- Average rated: 4
STAGIL Tables for Jira allows you to manage multiple data sets in one Jira table custom field.
Enrich your Jira issues with additional information that has to be displayed in a table. Sometimes, the available Jira custom fields just do not fit the data that you have to add to an issue. These can be small tasks that are related to the issue or multi-dimensional data. To prevent you from still having to use excel sheets that have no relation to this issue and to avoid creating reams of sub-tasks that would only hold little information, we created this simple table custom field.
- Table custom field type to create multiple tables.
- Configurable column types like text, user picker, single select list, multi select list, date picker and more.
- Sum up of number table columns.
- JQL to search for issues with specific table values.
- Mandatory columns.
- Table export to CSV.
- Table import from CSV.
- REST API