Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001217825
- Total installations: 103
- Downloads: 99
- Average rated: 3
This app works with the Stand-bot for Slack app which you can install for free through the Slack Directory .*
This stand-up meeting bot helps remote and distributed team run asynchronous dailies inside a Slack channel, so members of your team can send updates on what they have being doing and report blockers.
Add Stand-Bot to your Slack channel to run your daily stand-ups.
- Invite Stand-Bot to your Slack channels and configure the time and recurrence of your stand-up.
- Get notifications when it’s stand-up time
- Teammates can share their status on what they’re doing, working on, and if there’s any blockers
- Connect the bot to one or more Jira Projects so the team can report the issues you’ve been working on
- Get an immediate report of the team’s status in Jira and inside your Slack channels.
- Keep the history of your stand-up reports in your Jira projects.
Getting started? Take a look at our documentation