Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001212884
- Total installations: 661
- Downloads: 3,207
- Average rated: 4
Atlassian's Codegeist Popular Choice Add-on Winner!
StepShot is an intuitive and powerful tool that allows automatically creating IT documentation, screenshot-based tutorials, and how-to articles.
We all know how painful it can be:
- Create tons of screenshots;
- Use an image editor to annotate them;
- Upload them as attachments and so on.
Now, owing to StepShot, it's all fixed for you:
- Capture screenshots and text descriptions on every mouse click or keyboard event;
- Edit screenshots with a built-in image editor: arrows, shapes, text boxes, highlights, blur, and others;
- Recognize text from the image with the embedded OCR technology;
- Export the completed guide to Confluence and share it with your team.
Why is StepShot worth trying?
- Free 30-day trial: document hundreds of procedures for one month;
- Available on Windows and Mac OS;
- The best solution to automate the way you create IT documentation in Atlassian Confluence.